Montag, 17. November 2014

Cannabis Jalapeno Poppers Recipe

High Times has been rolling out some fantastic cooking videos which show you how to make marijuana edibles. One of my favorite parts about the videos is that they use the Magical Butter machine, which I gave ‘product of the year’ to in 2013. Those machines are fantastic and really take a lot of the headache out of making marijuana butter, oil, and tinctures.
In this video we learn how to make jalapeno poppers with some serious potency that will get you baked in a delicious way. I made some of these for my Super Bowl party yesterday, and I think I woke up still a bit buzzed. I love a little bit of spice, and these were the perfect snack. If you like a solid savory dish, you should give this recipe a try!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen